Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Fruity Cocoa Puffs and Pirate Sandwiches

Why is it when you walk into some stores/shops/restaurants/gas stations/generalplacesofbusiness (yes I know that ran all together. It was suppose to) the people that work there look like they A) wanna kill you all your known friends and relatives. B) hate their life with an unexplicable passion. C) hate anyone and every one they come into contact with. Now before anyone goes jumping down my throat let me first say yeah ok I know everyone has bad days. And I know some people have things going on in their lives that upsets them. But come on! The people you see or help during the day didn't do anything to you or may not ever have any contact with you again. They don't deserve to be snapped at, mean mugged or hexed for any reason. Maybe I just wanna have dinner or buy a cd or a pack of nabs and a coke. Geez. Cool it already. I know what it's like to work with the general public. I do it every day. And have done it for 5+ years through various jobs. Some days you just don't feel like being at work. But I would never put off that I feel that way. I try to block that stuff out when interacting with someone. In the same breath though you can bring in those people who come into your place of business ready to bite your head off for no reason. Same goes for them. Your every interaction with people is seen by someone so every person should act like how you would want to be remembered.  Oh and if you hate your job enough to let the people you service or come into contact with know about it. Quit. Try to find something else. But just remember before you do that... Its tough to find a job. Some folks would give anything they have to have a job. YES even your job. So maybe you shouldn't be such an emo wanna be whiny baby about life and how tough you have it. Someone always has it worse. I know I've complained about work too in my day and I'm not trying to build a soap box to stand on. Just giving my .02 about the subject.

Man it feels good to do this again! haha

As always leave comments or complaints at the bottom.

Peace up, A-town down,

Gus

1 comment:

  1. Is it sad that I read this thinking you had new cereal and sandwich ideas?

    ReplyDelete