Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Ok I've Been Gone For A While

Ok, I haven't posted in a while but I assure you that hasn't stopped me for ranting.  I just haven't put it down in my blog haha.  But I have gotten new found inspiration in that I have an app on my phone that will let me put my thoughts right when they happen down on paper (or the theoretical paper, actually the Internet.)  This way when a thought hits me that bothers the crap out of me I won't have to wait to get somewhere to start writing it.  I can pull the app up on my phone and go to town ranting (or complaining about things that shouldn't matter as some folks say.)  So I promise I'm going to get things flowing again and try to keep it going.  Some folks may like to read and some people may want to tell me to shut up and no body cares haha.  Either way I'm gonna have some new posts soon.   Back to the trivial WHO CARES stuff too.  Nothing about politics or current events here.  Just good ol' fashioned pointless ranting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment